Fourth Grade Teacher
- Thank you to all parents who joined us for our Ellis Island Trip. It was a wonderful experience because of your help!
- Please wear red t-shirts on Tuesday, March 28th for our Olweus meeting.
- Immigration Simulation Day is scheduled for Friday, March 31st. Information went home with students. Let me know if you have any questions.
Students have been asked to bring in a smock (old shirt, t-shirt) to be kept in school and used in art class.
Word Masters Study Link
As important information becomes available I will post it on this page. Daily homework will be posted on the homework page. Nightly homework will consist of reading, math, and spelling.
Please don't hesitate to contact me. I can most easily be reached through email at email@example.com.
A couple of reminders:
Please note the daily schedule below.
- There will be time provided each morning for a healthy snack
- Of course we celebrate birthdays in 4th grade! If your child would like to bring a birthday treat for the class, please just let me know. Please remember we are a "NUT FREE" classroom.
- If your child is planning to go home with a friend or if there is a change in the dismissal procedure, please send a note detailing the information or call the may office.
8:45-10:35- Language Arts- Reading/Writing
*Daily snack @10:20
10:35-11:15- Specials *See specials schedule
WIN/Word Study- 11:15-12:15
2:15-2:50- Social Studies/Science (3 week rotations)
Specials Schedule (6 day cycle)
Day A- Phys. Ed.
Day B- Music
Day C- Computers
Day D- Phys. Ed/ Health
Day E- Art
Day F- Spanish