“It’s about the kids”
Clinton Public School PTO
The 2nd PTO Meeting of the 2017 - 2018 school year was held at 7:30pm on Tuesday, October 3rd in Mrs. McGavisk's classroom. The next PTO Meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 7th.
Jen Mullins - President
Sofia Manoussakis - Vice President
Jenn Rispoli – Treasurer
Sheryl Schroeder - Secretary
Andrea Hobbs – Communications Coordinator
Meeting Called to Order: 7:38 pm
President’s Report: The 2 Back To Scool nights were successful! The Back To School Carnival was also a very successful event.
Treasurer’s Report: Current PTO Balance in Account- $17,402.33, with direct donations totaling $3,160.oo to date. The Carnival Brought in approximately $1,283.87. We have paid for the Artist in Residence Program from George Street Playhouse.
- Box Tops - First Collection date is Tuesday, October 17th.
- Fourleaf Directory - Finsihed and updates
- Homeroom Parents have been filled.
- Gallery Time is all scheduled throughout the rest of the year, every classroom up to 6th grade is accounted for.
- Trunk or Treat - PTO will provided hot choclate and gift cards as prizes.
- Scholastic Book Fair - Mary Fran Daley is currently still in the process of planning.
- Parent Teacher Confereces - Oct. 31st & Nov. 6th-8th. For the half days, the PTO will provide snacks in the teacher's lounge (12-3pm) and meals on the 6th and 7th.
- Trivia Night - November 17th - everyone brings an appetizer or dessert. There will be 11 tables total.
- Holiday Bazaar - Melissa and Molly are chairing this event. The students will shop as a large group and have a 15% markup on items.
- Holiday Outreach - Moving forward with planning.
- Talent Show - Check on Avavilability of the APR room for February.
- Spirit Gear - running low on inventory, water bottle and bags need to be replenished.
- Melissa suggested an "Ice" bar at the upcoming Luau dance.
Meeting Adjorned: 9:15pm