Fourth Grade Teacher
End of Year Events
- May 31st- NJ ASK Science Assessment
- Friday, June 2nd- Safari Day- am Egg Drop- pm
- Monday, June 5th- Spring Concert (evening performance) Tuesday, June 6th (school performance)
- Thursday, June 8th- Field Day pm- Friday Raindate
- Monday, June 12th- 100+ Book Assembly
- Wednesday, June 14th- Grades 3/4 Picnic
We are looking for parent volunteers to help with Field Day and the picnic! Please contact Mrs. Bulger is you are able to help with Field Day.
Students have been asked to bring in a smock (old shirt, t-shirt) to be kept in school and used in art class.
Word Masters Study Link
As important information becomes available I will post it on this page. Daily homework will be posted on the homework page. Nightly homework will consist of reading, math, and spelling.
Please don't hesitate to contact me. I can most easily be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A couple of reminders:
Please note the daily schedule below.
- There will be time provided each morning for a healthy snack
- Of course we celebrate birthdays in 4th grade! If your child would like to bring a birthday treat for the class, please just let me know. Please remember we are a "NUT FREE" classroom.
- If your child is planning to go home with a friend or if there is a change in the dismissal procedure, please send a note detailing the information or call the may office.
8:45-10:35- Language Arts- Reading/Writing
*Daily snack @10:20
10:35-11:15- Specials *See specials schedule
WIN/Word Study- 11:15-12:15
2:15-2:50- Social Studies/Science (3 week rotations)
Specials Schedule (6 day cycle)
Day A- Phys. Ed.
Day B- Music
Day C- Computers
Day D- Phys. Ed/ Health
Day E- Art
Day F- Spanish